Fancy embarking on a flying career with a fun, vibrant airline? Scoot-Tigerair’s Cadet Pilot Programme may well just be right for you.
Scoot-Tigerair, operate a fleet of long haul, low-cost Boeing 787 aircraft and Airbus A320 family aircraft from their base in Singapore, across the globe. Scoot, the long haul arm currently have 12 787 aircraft in operation and 8 on order, with Tigerair, the short arm operating over 40 A319, A320 and A320 neo aircraft.
The low-cost company has partnered with Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot-Tigerair Cadet Pilot Programme to develop their own talent. Cadets will undergo a newly formed self-funded 18 month training course with SFC. On successful completion of the course you will hold a Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating. You will then undertake Scoot-Tigerair’s Multicrew Co-operation Course, Type Rating, Base Training and finally Line Training, to ensure you have the necessary skills and qualities to fly Scoot’s Boeing 787 or Tigerair’s Airbus A320.
If you have the passion for aviation and the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you, we welcome you to journey with us and progress on to fulfilling your aspiration to be a pilot!
- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE ‘O’ level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
To be a part of this scheme, use the links below to find out more information and express your interest.
Our Aid To Your Hour BuildingThe ToBeAPilot.co.uk Hour Building log has been designed to assist you...
BWPA Easy PPL Ground School Scholarships 2018The British Women Pilots’ Association have this week announced...
British Airways announces Cadet Pilot ProgrammeBritish Airways today announced the opening of their 2017/18...