Contact Number: 01275 340 444
Website Address: www.Bristol.gs
Email Address: Info@Bristol.gs
Address: Windmill Road, Kenn, Clevedon, BS21 6UJ
Courses Offered Here:
Air Transport Pilot Licence Study (ATPL’s)
What they have to say:
Why choose Bristol Groundschool?
- We are Europe’s leading specialist in distance learning and training for EASA professional pilot theory exams.
- We have a long-standing industry reputation for offering effective, trusted, high quality and manageable ATPL training system available.
Best and most up-to-date training packages
- Our blended learning system combines the best traditional training methods with interactive innovative training tools. This results in outstanding results.
- Carefully designed and continually updated training material to make the course as enjoyable and effective as possible.
- ATPdigital, our computer-based training programme, is enhanced with animated diagrams, video sequences and electronic tests.
- ATPdigital works on or offline and will automatically synchronise across multiple platforms enabling you to study anywhere.
Regularly updated ATPL question bank – www.bgsonline.eu
- Over 15,000 fixed-wing and helicopter specific exam questions with detailed explanations. The question bank is regularly updated from student feedback following their exams.
Intensive revision and classroom training
- Up to 21 days of classroom tuition, more than any other training provider in the UK, including three revision weeks (1 week per module) and three optional 2-day Accelerator Weekends. Additional weekends may be purchased at any time.
- Free maths and physics refresher course, helpful if you have not studied these subjects for a while. There are currently no EASA exams associated with it.
- Our instructors provide high levels of support with a focus on students fully understanding the course material. We believe we have significantly better pass rates than the majority of training providers in the UK.
Supportive, friendly and experienced training environment
- Industry experienced instructors provide support throughout your training.
- Helpful and caring staff team.
- Outstanding student support.
- Free technical support.
- Use of the Bristol BGS forum, ATPforum, an active community of over 6,000 students and instructors.
Free extras included in the cost of your 3-module course:
- ATPdigital iPad App.
- 12 months subscription to Bristol’s BGS Online EASA ATPL question bank with over 15,000 questions, answers and explanations.
- Up to 6 days of accelerator training.
EASA examination centre
- Bristol Groundschool is an EASA examination centre, so you have the benefit of sitting your exams with us, usually the week after completing your revision course, in a comfortable and familiar environment. Spaces are limited so you are advised to book early.
Bristol Groundschool is a member of the Wings Alliance
Bristol Groundschool is the founder member of the Wings Alliance. The Wings Alliance offers students the opportunity to complete their EASA training through an alliance of ‘approved’ high quality, modular flight training schools; creating a connected, cost-effective and supported route to airline employment. By training with the Wings Alliance students are provided with support and guidance through our Mentored Training Programme.
Worldwide training partners
We are the market leading provider of ATPL training resources and materials to ATOs around the world, with training partners throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and the United States.
Bristol Groundschool has trained thousands of British and European pilots in the last fifteen years. Our graduates have gone on to secure excellent positions in major European airlines as line pilots, training captains and management pilots, as well as in international air freight and the thriving executive jet market.
Have something to say about this school?
Feel free to let us know, we may include it on this page or even on the main site!
Are you the owner of this school?
Have we missed something? Would you like to amend something? Email us your changes.