Live in Spain? Want to become an airline pilot? CAE Oxford are now offering fully-integrated Airline Transport Pilot courses in Madrid. The course is structured the same as their UK offering, which is detailed below, but the Ground Training, First Officer Fundamentals, Multi-Crew Co-operation and Jet Orientation Courses are completed in Madrid.
They are now accepting applications for courses starting in July 2017, and spaces are limited, so be sure to apply before they’re all gone.
Course Outline and Structure:
|Ground Training||750 Hours Classroom & CBT||26 Weeks||Madrid|
|First Officer Fundamentals Flight Safety||20 Hours||1 Week||Madrid|
|Single Pilot – CPL Foundation Flight Training||10 Hours FNPTII Simulator
12.15 Hours Multi Engine Aircraft
120.15 Hours Single Engine Aircraft
2.5 Hours Skills Test
|Upset Prevention & Recovery Training||3 Hours||2 Days||Phoenix|
|First Officer Fundamentals Airline Preparation||20 Hours||1 Week||Oxford|
|Single Pilot – Advanced Instrument Flight Training||30 Hours FNPTII
22.45 Hour Multi Engine Aircraft
2.5 Hours Skills Test
|Multi-Crew Co-Operation / Jet Orientation Course||36 Hours Jet Simulator||3 Weeks||Madrid|
|Total||66 Training Weeks|
Fees and Funding:
The fee for the Integrated Pilot training program is €104.500.
This fee is inclusive of VAT.
The fee should be paid in six instalments as follows:
- 12.500€ – Start of training
- 22.000€ – Prior to departure to USA
- 22.000€ – 8 months from start of training
- 22.000€ – 10 months from start of training
- 13.000€ – Start flight training Oxford
- 13.000€ – Start MCC/JOC training Madrid
- The full ground school program
- Flight training, landing fees and fuel necessary
- MCC/JOC simulator training – 36 hours
- Return Tickets from Madrid to our other training locations
- Accommodation in Phoenix, USA
- Uniform and flight case
- USA (FAA) medical
- Course material and manuals
- Daily transport between residence and training site in Phoenix
- Accommodation in Madrid, Spain and Oxford, UK
- Daily transport in Madrid, Spain and Oxford, UK
- All Meals
In addition, students, can expect to invest approximately € 350 before the training starts for a Medical exam and about € 400 for Selection testing.
International Women’s Day 2018: 5 Pioneering AviatorsTo celebrate International Women’s Day 2018, we are taking...
UK Airline Jet2.com announces major recruitment driveShare Leading leisure airline Jet2.com has announced a major...
Padpilot: ATPL Theory – The past, present and future…In the last week we caught up with Gloucester...